Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subject4g63 in CAPS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=995
995, 4g63 in CAPS
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Since we're devoting more space to the 4g63 guys, I think it would beneficial to add the 4g63 stuff to the caps section. I know it's a pain in the ass to put together and some of the sections that are already there aren't even finished, but I figured it would be worth a look.

Maybe even the evo/gvr4 stuff, but that would be asking a LOT. It doesn't really bother me either way because all I have is a 2gnt.
996, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
Since we're devoting more space to the 4g63 guys, I think it would beneficial to add the 4g63 stuff to the caps section. I know it's a pain in the ass to put together and some of the sections that are already there aren't even finished, but I figured it would be worth a look. Maybe even the evo/gvr4 stuff, but that would be asking a LOT. It doesn't really bother me either way because all I have is a 2gnt.

Okay. Get to it :)
997, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
No dammit, not me. Make Driggs do it.

Or Jason, yea, make Jason do it. lol

Seriously, I would, but I haven't got a clue how you all even got the part #'s to begin with, much less how you put them into the system.
998, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Posted by cc8balla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Or Jason, yea, make Jason do it. lol

Calling me out I see? lol.
999, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There are quite a few sites that already have pretty complete lists. I don't think we really need to do this here.
1000, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Originally posted by cc8balla
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE Or Jason, yea, make Jason do it. lol
Calling me out I see? lol.

Lol. You know it.

Originally posted by eclipzGST
There are quite a few sites that already have pretty complete lists. I don't think we really need to do this here.

I didn't realize that. I guess I never really looked for any 4g stuff before. With the work that's involved, it may not be such a good idea then.

1001, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipzGST There are quite a few sites that already have pretty complete lists. I don't think we really need to do this here.
I didn't realize that. I guess I never really looked for any 4g stuff before. With the work that's involved, it may not be such a good idea then.

Well, that and this is mainly a 2GNT site...
They were good enough to give us a 1G section and then expand it for us. I don't want people coming here JUST for the 4G63 content. This is for the people who have moved from a 2GNT or have a 4G63 as a DD.
1002, RE: 4g63 in CAPS
Good to know. I thought that the site may be moving towards a big expansion of some sort.
I generated this page in 0.0087690353393555 seconds, executing 7 queries.