Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectAdvance section question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=898
898, Advance section question
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
With the plethora of locked posts in the advance section, would it be possible for that section to be made so that the post would have to be approved before being posted? I don’t want to cause a lot of work for someone, but I think that would save a little work at the same time, I mean moderators obviously read all the posts already, so not much more work there…just more “email”. I don’t know what’s involved with the coding…people smarter than me have to figure that out. I just think that this would make the Advance section look cleaner and more professional…like I personally think it should. Just a thought I’m throwing out there.
899, RE: Advance section question
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Not a bad suggestion. I've considered it in the past, but always had some reason not to make the change.

We'll discuss amoungst ourselves and see where it goes.
900, RE: Advance section question
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
While this subject is slowly mulled over by the staff, I've edited the first post (originally by Nate) with a reminder. Terry cleaned the section up and we will all make an effort to keep it clean in the future. Queing posts to the section is still up in the air.
901, RE: Advance section question
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Cool....it looks better now at least :)
I generated this page in 0.0076560974121094 seconds, executing 7 queries.