Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectVendor reviews?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=882
882, Vendor reviews?
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I know there's a vendor section, and I know there's a reviews section, but what about if we had vendor reviews somewhere. No bashing on vendors, "I hated them, they sucked" etc. but true details of dealing with them. How would you rate their customer service, prices, quality of products, etc. I always see posts asking about one vendor or another and thought it would be a good idea.

I was thinking of writing a little review of my experience with the company that did my powdercoating, but wasn't really sure if there was a specific place to put it, or if what I said in the interior/exterior section when I posted pics was all there was to sum it up and therefore this idea has already been deemed unnecessary. Or is this the kind of thing to put in the good guys bad guys forum in the for sale section.
883, RE: Vendor reviews?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We are working on this, but it will be a little while before it goes live. In the meantime, feel free to write a review of the service you got from this vendor on the home page or make a post about it in the general forum. If you make a post about it, be sure the title makes sense so others may find it in future searches.

Thanks for the idea. Rest assured, there is something in the works at this time.

I generated this page in 0.010702848434448 seconds, executing 7 queries.