Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectWould you guys be interested in...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=576
576, Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
...the ability to blog on 2GNT.com ? It's something i've been considering for a while, a way to share your daily experiences concerning your life with a 2GNT.

Poll question: Would you guys be interested in...

Poll result (28 votes)
yes (22 votes)Vote
no (6 votes)Vote

577, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by dougie2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Definetely... great idea and I think we'd all benefit from something like this.
592, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by Diltzy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My vote goes for yes...

OBX header
OBX high flow cat
Megan UDP
Resonator Mod

578, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by scirio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have never wanted to to jump on to the blogging band wagon but in this case and in general lately it seeming more and more pretty. Would it be a collaborative site thing or an individual thing?
579, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it would be an individual thing. An account in the software would be tied to your forum / main site account, sharing the same login information and whatever else i could make it do. I could also make profile additions on the forum software to give a link to your blog, maybe show the date of your latest blog entry, etc, etc.
580, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I want to say something funny, but I can't think of anything off hand. 2GNT is my blog. :shrug
581, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
I want to say something funny, but I can't think of anything off hand. 2GNT is my blog. :shrug

That is the most obvious statement ever made on this website. holy no shit balls it is.
582, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOL^^

anyway....I may have used a blog more when I was a-hole deep into my 2.4 coversion. Probably not so much right now...especialy during the winter.

But good idea.
583, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im on the fence, I mean its a great idea, but I just use blogspot.com for my blog and have the link in my sig.

Im a bandwith tightwad but if you do do it (I said do do) I'll use it.
584, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by hazardeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That might actually be a good idea. Think about it like this, say someone posts some little problem that happens to their car, and as it progresses, more and more 'little things' go wrong with it. If someone reads it, and recognizes whats happening as part of a bigger problem, they could possibly save that person a lot of money, by identifying the problem before it happens... Awesome idea.
585, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, Lets try it D... Just one question........How is the photo uploading going to affect the cost of operation on 2gnt. Photo's will require memory, dont we rent the server based on memory useage?

And yes....all i think about in the end is money!

Terry
586, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Well, Lets try it D...

Okay!

DR1665 | the blog
Today I did no work. I spent some time plotting the death of a small, pasty fellow. Considered dousing him with female Gorilla urine and introducing him to the male Silverback that broke up with djtrickee last spring. After that, my sandwich just wasn't enough for lunch so I ate a manilla folder and some paint chips. They were fantastic. Haha! Okay, then!

We sure we want to do this? :wary
588, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by iamnotwhoiam, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say yes.. but I'm still having trouble understanding this whole new blog thing.. and how exactly it all works.. it seems quite saddening that it seems I have lost my techno touch these days with all the new things that have been coming about... I mean i get the blog, but i don't see how its different from a forum or a buliten board and such... neways..
589, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've never been much of a blogger. Hell, I just started using MySpace. I guess I am slow and not with the times, haha.
590, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Maybe it will help get rid of some of the stupid worthless posts in general.. Then allowing terry to spend more time on pissing people off!! Sounds like a brilliant plan. Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that :))
591, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that :))

And I'm back under the bus. (sigh)

You can't fuck with the cactus fucker.
593, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea hell yea dino

i dont think as far as helping people solve drivability problems that this might help really...maybe...i dunno

i think it would be a more humorous way to describe the book we all are writing in our memories, lol..."your life with a 2GNT"...

shes up, shes down, shes up, shes down, she flies! she blows....she s up, shes down....yea, dsm baby...fuckin makin mechanics out of everyday people since 89

i dont know if i would use it all to much, but hell yea id like to share some things ive been working on every now and then

cool idea
598, RE: Would you guys be interested in...
Posted by gramozeka, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I see no reason for me to use it now. Especially that I don't know what that is. But if it will be created one day I might find use out of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs, and UDP
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.
I generated this page in 0.009829044342041 seconds, executing 9 queries.