Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subject2GNT Stickers
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=468
468, 2GNT Stickers
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey, dont know if this belongs in this section so please move if not, but anyways, who makes the 2gnt stickers for the site? I personally dont really like the design of them, but I want to put some sort of 2gnt sticker on my ride. Is there a way that we can get some new ones made or something that say like "2gnt.com" in just some sort of text or something. nothing big, but at least have a variety. just throwing out an idea that was on my mind.
469, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i second this motion!
470, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by HardaTaq, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, if there was somthing a little more "clean" looking, a little more straightforward, I'd be more than happy to represent 2gnt.com.

Ok, I just tried to come up w/ a picture, but my Photoshop7 is being stupid again and won't let me export anything, so sorry to complain without offering a solution.
471, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear.

History imo.
472, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

473, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

474, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
hey, dont know if this belongs in this section so please move if not, but anyways, who makes the 2gnt stickers for the site? I personally dont really like the design of them, but I want to put some sort of 2gnt sticker on my ride. Is there a way that we can get some new ones made or something that say like "2gnt.com" in just some sort of text or something. nothing big, but at least have a variety. just throwing out an idea that was on my mind.

design one yourself if you dont like ours...
475, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like them myself. The only thing I don't like is the price.
476, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Blizare makes them. Talk to him.

<edit>
But 2GNT.com owns the logo, and Blair is our "official" sticker distributor (and sends the site money for each set sold), so refrain from ripping off our logo and hurting the site by diluting our brand ;-)

if you want a sticker that just says "2GNT.com" i'm sure he can make them. No harm in that.
477, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Blizare makes them. Talk to him. <edit> But 2GNT.com owns the logo, and Blair is our "official" sticker distributor (and sends the site money for each set sold), so refrain from ripping off our logo and hurting the site by diluting our brand ;-) if you want a sticker that just says "2GNT.com" i'm sure he can make them. No harm in that.

If he doesn't want to make a different sticker, my brother prints vinyl decals for cheap so just shout me a PM. He can replicate just about any image. He can also do the "official" sticker (did mine), but since the proceeds of those stickers benifit 2gnt, and I don't want to step on anyones toes, please talk to the above-mentioned folks to get those printed. I'd volunteer to design some new stickers, but DarkOne has a point, it would be "diluting the brand" as he put it. I personally like the current logo.

P.S. My bro can print just about anything in vinyl, full side & hood graphics, logos, decals, signs, you name it...
478, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

Reminds me I need to finally get one someday.

479, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by djtrickee Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.
Reminds me I need to finally get one someday.

a posse of n3wbies? lololol
480, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by CustomGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'd like to tryout for the n3wbie posse! How long do you have to be here to not be a Newb? Seriously

But about the stickers. Whoever said go ahead and make your own is right. It cant hurt the site at all. If anything it will send more people regardless of how it is designed. Uh oH, that would mean more newbs for you guys to deal with. On that note, we should design a sticker that has a disclaimer at the bottom that reads "Search before posting".

506, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by hazardeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOL i can see it now "2GNT- SEARCH, BITCH!"
509, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by hazardeclipse
LOL i can see it now "2GNT- SEARCH, BITCH!"

LOL. I can see people coming up to me and saying, "Tewginnt, what's that?"
I generated this page in 0.010492086410522 seconds, executing 7 queries.