Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectRE: Possible sig pic discussion?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=311&mesg_id=314
314, RE: Possible sig pic discussion?
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
You're a drunken newb, but it's an interesting idea. I know I'm just as bad as anyone else when it comes to sig pics, but I think that, if we had some sort of sig rules, we could make the forums look a little more unified. I'm not talking about saying set a limit for the max sig pic size, but maybe say that all sigs need to be non-animated and the same exact size. Maybe allow one link under the sig that can't extend beyond the end of the image? Yeah. It has a sort of gestappo feel to it, but I don't think it's that big of a deal and I know it would certainly make things look a bit tighter overall. :shrug
I think that could be reversed, there are some massive sigs now that take up the whole screen, mine is animated but very small and I don't think its intrusive at all and very low key. I think its just the large ones with 15 lines of mods under it also that well could be made a little smaller. I think keeping along the lines of 250 x 500 is a good idea for a max size. And yes brian, when its hot out and I drink I turn into a drunken newb who mess's with firefox settings and forgets about it :+

I generated this page in 0.0077509880065918 seconds, executing 6 queries.