Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectBuild section? Has this been asked before?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1382
1382, Build section? Has this been asked before?
Posted by Shake_Zulla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am a fairly new member, however, I have been watching this site since I totalled my first eclipse 5 years ago. I just got a 96 RS so I joined this site because I feel it's the best site out there to ask questions and get suggestions. However, I really feel like it's missing a build section. A spot where we can follow one cars transformation over several years. Maybe some rules like one car per thread and no comments with just "nice ride" in them. I would love to see one thread that took CODE4's original car, plus some millitary grit and time, to get it where it is today. Or how Corbin whittled his beast out of a single piece of metal (true story). I know that just because it's on a different forum site doesn't make it right for this site. I'm just curious if there is a reason why or if there has been a debate in the past. I am prepared to humbly follow the guidance of the powers to be.
1383, RE: Build section? Has this been asked before?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We've talked about it, but we feel it would be under-used, and threads of that nature could work just as well in another section; see cyexmaster's build thread in Perf/Eng.
1384, RE: Build section? Has this been asked before?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
For what it's worth, you could also create your own build page / log in the Wiki. That's the kind if thing it's there, and works exceedingly well, for.
I generated this page in 0.010765075683594 seconds, executing 7 queries.