Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectSite Administrator
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1248
1248, Site Administrator
Posted by DSMechanic97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This may be a dumb question, but who is the site administrator? I was looking to get some information from the advanced tuning section but it said my access was denied. Who do i need to contact inorder for me to access this link? I also have a turbo kit I am trying to sell and it wont let me do that either! Sorry if i wasted your time I am just trying to get an understanding of what I need to do to access this information.

Thanks Chance
1249, RE: Site Administrator
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Oh boy.

I'm not sure if the DR. is in...
1250, RE: Site Administrator
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Moderators

You cant post in the advanced section because we locked that a long time ago. We found that no one actually had any advanced info to add to it. I am more than positive your issue is not what we consider advanced.

As for the FS section. you need ot be a part of the cummunity and has X amount of posts before you can use it. We do not want someone who pops in to sell something, possible cheat someone and then disappear. If we find someone posting needless posts just to up their post count to access the FS section, thier ID will be deleted and they can recreate one to start all over.

Terry
Site Admin
1251, RE: Site Administrator
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What STT said. Rather than police the advanced section on a daily basis, we've decided to now move any and all technical topics of a technical nature to that area once it's been resolved.

BST is a privilege we give to our active members. If you wish to buy something, you are allowed to PM the seller and strike up a conversation that way, however no direct posting of threads by people with less than 50 posts is allowed for the reasons mentioned above.
1252, RE: Site Administrator
Posted by DSMechanic97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn so i have to get 50+ posts to sell something. That sucks!, but i guess its the rules. I have 13 so I have a ways to go.
I generated this page in 0.0090868473052979 seconds, executing 7 queries.