Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectNot getting emails for PM's ?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1239
1239, Not getting emails for PM's ?
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Its been like this for about a year actually, but I never really figured it out.

I used to when I first joined the family a couple of years ago, I would get an email saying that I have a new message in my inbox on 2gnt.

Ever since about a year ago, I do not get the emails anymore letting me know.

Why is that?
1240, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Check your board preferences and make sure "Allow Admin to send me email notices" is set to "yes".
1241, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Mike, your account shows an AOL email......i couldnt remeber if you were still using that shit hole company or not!
1242, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AOL is *not* the internet. BTW. Get a gmail account. Shoot me a PM if you need one. Last free account you'll ever need and it's SO much nicer than anything else out there.
1243, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Yes, I still use AOL and thats really only thing I would like to recieve emails through Driggs.
1244, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Originally posted by DarkOne
Check your board preferences and make sure "Allow Admin to send me email notices" is set to "yes".

It is and has been set to "YES" Dino.

It always worked and then randomly it just quit sending me the notice.
1245, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AOL and various other *SUCKASS* providers like to randomly filter us as spam. Check your spam folder.

I can tell you as a fact that email from our end is working, as I get them on my BlackBery every time some registers on the site, PMs any of my accounts, posts to a thread I'm subscribed on, or edits any wiki page I'm subscribed to. I get about 15 2GNT.com emails a day.
1246, RE: Not getting emails for PM's ?
Originally posted by DarkOne
AOL and various other *SUCKASS* providers like to randomly filter us as spam. Check your spam folder. I can tell you as a fact that email from our end is working, as I get them on my BlackBery every time some registers on the site, PMs any of my accounts, posts to a thread I'm subscribed on, or edits any wiki page I'm subscribed to. I get about 15 2GNT.com emails a day.

Nothing in my SPAM folder/filter...?? LOL.
I generated this page in 0.0091061592102051 seconds, executing 7 queries.