Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectRE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1207&mesg_id=1362
1362, RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?
Posted by Xetion, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I agree that before you can sell and make money you must post 25 posts sure. However, the inability to post a WTB until 25 posts defeats the purpose. I dont want to spam your website just to be able to buy a part from your memebers, I would like to be able to bring IN some cash to your memebers and experience some of the help you talk about.

I wanted to post my WTB here and give your memebrs a chance to make money instead of junkyards. I wont however spam your forum to be able to post, or sift through posts that others are more able to answer then myself.

So in the end I turn to craigslist instead, for the lack of limitations and hastle in trying to fix my car quickly. Maybe one day to return when these limitations no longer hastle me in posting wtb threads, for I know how to use the Search button very well, and besides research WTB is my only use for this forum.
I generated this page in 0.0069789886474609 seconds, executing 6 queries.