Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectCheck Engine Light!!??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=75583&mesg_id=75583
75583, Check Engine Light!!??
Posted by LoweredEclipse99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey what's up fellas??? Since you guys have always seemed to be on point with your answers, I've got a question for you. The other day, I was doing about 70 on the expressway, and my check engine light came on. It remained on thereafter. I had to pull the negative terminal on the battery to clear the computer. Then the car has been good, but today the light came on again. This time, It cam on during a somewhat spirited acceleration. Again, I had to clear the computer, because the light would not go off. As far as I know the engine is in good shape, and does not burn oil, or have any major problems that I know off. I'd like to read the trouble code, but am not sure how. Anyone have any idea how to read codes on a '99. Do I have to buy a scan tool??? Performance wise, the car feels great. I think it might be a sensor, or something similar, but need to be sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I generated this page in 0.011648893356323 seconds, executing 6 queries.