Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Anyone with the stuttering/misfire problem read this.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=49984&mesg_id=133038
133038, RE: Anyone with the stuttering/misfire problem read this.
Posted by eclipse RS-T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
PLEASE HELP!

I search the forum already with related issues as mine,They only help rule out my problem.

FOR a week now ive been having a misfire or stumble between 2500rpm and up.The misfire will come and go while cruising between those rpms and every time the cel flashes it also flashes when free rev but no misfire. Ive been turbo for 5 years now, i have a FCD, SFMU, and a rebuilt motor with 4,000miles. This is my daily driver And im forced to drive i to work during the week.

The misfire started after i ran my car at the track. I made 3 runs, all three had the misfire. i try to adjust my sfmu after the first run but it didn't help. Also my car died twice in the track parking lot while idling. At the time i figured something came unplugged or fcd need adjust and i would check it when i got home. On my way back the misfire would happen between 2500 and up under a load and every time it misfired the cel would blink.

Its been a week since it started and i ruled out a few things.
FCD TPS MAP Coilpack wires

Keydance 12 32 61 55

I generated this page in 0.012608051300049 seconds, executing 6 queries.