Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Marketing question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=28280&mesg_id=28311
28311, RE: Marketing question
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
can I just say "hell yes" ?

I have to side with the guys saying that you should make this a package with the internals included. It's just b/c we are trying to factor all the things that we would need to get with your setup... $2,400 is awesome and it's a concrete #, but what concerns us is all the other power train mods that we need to get that this engine would necessitate. internals would help us to knock off one extra factor. On the other hand I'm sure there are some guys out there that want the variability that the block offers though(but I'm not one of them.)

Also, in respect to demand for a "race block" capable of 1500hp, and 50 psi (can I also say OMG), I think if you cut these numbers in half you will have a much larger following here. Most of us want really fast rides, not full blown race cars. yes there are plenty of people here who just want to race their eclipses. but I want something you can take to the street more often... and I would definately include your block in my budget for upgrades.
I generated this page in 0.0085349082946777 seconds, executing 6 queries.