Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectHaving hard start issue
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=138719&mesg_id=138719
138719, Having hard start issue
Posted by DeadPedal, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Having a hard start issue thats starting to get really annoying. Heres some of the things ive just recently done to it to try an fix the issue. Spark plugs are brand new bkr7es gapped at .32 Has a new fuel pump an fuel tank cause the old one had rust all in it, it was so bad the pump wouldnt last a month. Has new oem wires an coil. Just did fuel filter too But the issue im having is when the cars been sitting overnight or for a long period of time it has a hard time starting especially on the first crank, it just falls on its face and on the second crank i have to keep giving it gas for a good 6 seconds an it will finally start. Sometimes it takes more then 2 cranks. But When its warmed up, it starts right up an when it starts i have to let it idle for abit cause if i start driving it will start to violently buck an sputter an sometimes it stalls out an this only happens when its warmed up. If it sits more then 45 mins it gets hard to start. Ive definitely noticed a power loss too especially in the acceleration an occasionally while cruising it randomly does aquick sputter out of know where, its not bad, you can barely feel it. But any help would be greatly appreciated
I generated this page in 0.0071640014648438 seconds, executing 6 queries.