Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: NEW DYNO with Video!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=134670&mesg_id=134724
134724, RE: NEW DYNO with Video!!!!!!!!
Posted by Fotowntalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good, bad and... interesting news, as always.
First off working on video in a few, kind of tired from the 2+ hours of driving.
The good news one of the workers at the shop gave us a ride around town in there 2009/2010 GTR! Other good news I gained 10whp from the tune (not sure what the hell my AFX was doing).

For the bad/interesting news, I lost about 10lbs of tq, and made 148whp(same as last time). I'll have to find a scanner for the comparison between old and new dyno, but it moved my entire power band to the right.

Me and the dyno tuner discussed this (and really made me wish I brought my SRI to be 100% sure on this) but it seems I am not ready for the AMM IM. He told me if I could rev my car out to 8-9k range I would slap the shit out of the old manifold, but being my current rev range, he personally wouldn't run it.

I plan on keeping the manifold on for purposes of seeing if it helps or hurts (and how much) at the strip along with the fact that it was to much work to put on. Hopefully after next years rebuild I can take this thing to honda reving levels and really take full advantage of everything!

Final numbers are 148whp/ 121 lbs of TQ

I generated this page in 0.0094709396362305 seconds, executing 6 queries.