Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Please help me, i need pictures.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=131696&mesg_id=131718
131718, RE: Please help me, i need pictures.
Posted by itsaslow95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CODE4
Is your setup designed for the MSnS to be stand alone? Are the sensors receiving voltage from the stock ECU or MS? Additionally, verify that the MS unit is receiving power during CRANK and RUN - I know that is a common problem with some when they tap power for the unit.

The sensor is getting 9v+ Key on engine off, and Key on engine cranking.
The MS unit is wired to a relay i installed myself, and has power whenever the switch is on.

I tapped the power wire from the OEM ECU I don't remember what pin, but its a yellow wire that gives off 8.8V+

I don't know what you mean by is it designed to be stand alone, i assume you mean as opposed to piggy backing off the factory ECU, in which case i wanted to use the factory ECU to control the IAC but at this point i gave up on that, i'm going to see how it idles and go from there.

This is a brand new sensor directly from Mitsubishi, and the new wiring kit as well. i haven't had a chance to put it on an oscilloscope just yet hopefully tomorrow to see if it has a wave form this time. If it does ill be tearing MS apart again i guess but atleast its a step forward.

Thanks
I generated this page in 0.0079119205474854 seconds, executing 6 queries.