Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Trying to upgrade GS engine!! Help!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=13004&mesg_id=13013
13013, RE: Trying to upgrade GS engine!! Help!!!!!
Posted by 1TuffRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just like they said, you can put a GS-T motor in your car if you really want to but it would, in all honesty, be a waste of money since we have turbo kits available for our cars. These can push the performance of your car to the limit, which is pretty damn high. As far as fitting the toyota engine, you can fit an engine anywhere if you have enough money, but it wouldnt be very practical. Im sure you are a new member here and dont look at this and think that the people here arent trying to be helpful. They do honestly get tired of the same question getting asked over and over again, but I look at it like this, your new and thus its a new question to you. Since your new at this most of your questions can probably be answered by utilizing the search feature that the board has and you should check that out. Hope that covers everything. If you got any more questions hit me up and ill try to explain it the best I can.
I generated this page in 0.0092370510101318 seconds, executing 6 queries.