Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectPocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=117769
117769, PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by kain_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just got my pocket logger up and running. the guys at Digital Tuning are top notch. Here is a shot of the M125 with logger software loaded.

When I first loaded the software I was getting that crappy 5S/s. After some light adjusting (which they tell you to do on their site), I was content with 15S/s. Time to do some logging.

At first I was going to post about why my max TPS is 76.62 but then I read the post by dr1665 that his was that way aswell. So I am sure that aspect is fine. I guess now I am just posting to see if anything is out of the ordinary. Don't mean to be asking too much, but you guys are the pro's. Thanks a lot, if it wasn't for this site I would be a complete BANME!.

117770, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kain_99gs
At first I was going to post about why my max TPS is 76.62 but then I read the post by dr1665 that his was that way as well.

Haha. I don't even remember that, but I can vouch for the Digital Tuning guys being top notch characters. In fact, last night I BBQ'd and had a few (too many) drinks with John, who lives right across the street. When Mike is working on other projects, he always has John sort of run things for him. DigitalTuning is pretty much just the two of them in that respect.
117771, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by susafuss, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.
117772, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have no idea what's going on.
117773, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by susafuss
damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.

You could be having connection errors because you have the wrong code for an ATX. The auto tranny cars had/have to run a different code than the normal one.
117774, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by susafuss, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Keith2172
Originally posted by susafuss damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.
You could be having connection errors because you have the wrong code for an ATX. The auto tranny cars had/have to run a different code than the normal one.

i am trying to resolve the problem through their help desk, i got a new software from them but still problems connecting.
117775, RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski
Posted by WickedESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Could you email me a log to work or similar with Timing, RPM, TPS, IAT, and ECT?

joelbaldridge@bellsouth.net

I would like to compare my MS timing map with factory timing.

I would be forever greatful :D
I generated this page in 0.012427806854248 seconds, executing 7 queries.