Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results -- New theory
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=113092&mesg_id=113186
113186, RE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results -- New theory
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cougar694u
Originally posted by DR1665 I've also never taken her to the track. I have to get some practice if I hope to stand a chance against Todd "The Machine" Scungio in Norwalk. Then again, beginner's luck...
As optimistic as I am, I don't think you have a chance at beating him in a heads up race. If you've never been to the track, you don't know what you have to prepare for. It took me years to get where I am now. My brother's been racing longer than me and still has shitty reaction times. You'll see when you're sitting the the staging lanes for the first time, just waiting for the line to roll, then finally lining up and looking down the track. You'll see. My heart's pounding already thinking about it.
Originally posted by DR1665 Good call, but three trips to the dyno between now and the SO would run me something like $150. That's $150 that I need for a windshield so I can run her...Make a couple test pulls to ensure it's all dialed in, then let the AFX control spark on a pull, then let the AFX control it all on a pull. 4-5 pulls TOPS and all these answers at once.
That's a good idea.
Originally posted by DR1665 I definitely want to see the limits of all motor 2GNT tuning and I know I have the car that can do it. Just need my cam gears to show up here one of these days... :rolleyes
You'd have to do better than mine (if I ever figure out what I'm gonna do with the damn thing).

shootout is bracketracing. Driggs if youve never ran, chances are you wont keep up with Todds consistancy
I generated this page in 0.0085868835449219 seconds, executing 6 queries.