Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=113092&mesg_id=113106
113106, RE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results
Posted by bzoss, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I did a comp test a bit ago for another reason than tuning, however, the numbers were pretty damn high. My pressure gage only went to 300psi, and when the needle bounced up to nearly 300psi I quit because I didn't want to break the gage... LOL. I am confident that I can get over the 300psi the gage will read to.

As for tuning the cams and such. The car runs great where they are set at. Like I said I have already tuned this stuff on the dyno, and get very positive results. I got an average of 23hp gain across the board when I tuned 'er on the dyno.

As for the GT-S making 171whp, I doubt it, seriously seeing as how they only put out 180 at the crank. That 136 sounds more realistic, or maybe the 140whp one. In any case, I don't know the dyno brand, and I can't hop around, there are not that many dyno's around here, plus dyno time is expensive. The cost of the dyno just to save some pride isn't really worth it to me. I will just admit the numbers and juice 'er up.
I generated this page in 0.0094699859619141 seconds, executing 6 queries.