Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectZeitronix Data Logger question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=100097
100097, Zeitronix Data Logger question
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've been using this for a while, but lately when I try to log, it won't log anything. I'll press the log button but nothing will show up on the screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone else ever have this problem?
100103, RE: Zeitronix Data Logger question
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Check your power & ground wires, and maybe verify that the box is turning on. Mine acted up and it ended up being a power wire that was slightly loose. You could take the o2 sensor out, power up the system and verify the heater is turning on inside the sensor.

Also, the RJ-11 -> DB9 adapter is kinda cheesy. Verify that it's working properly. It's only got 3 wires and can be tested with a multitester. I forget the exact pin out, something like 2 to 2, 3 to 3, and 5 to 7 (RJ-11 to DB9).

Sometimes mine won't log either, and it always seems to do it when I'm going up to the burnout box. Typically, when it does this to me, I'll hit 'new' button (even though nothing's logged or on the screen). When it asks me if I want to save, I hit no. Then, on the new screen, i hit enter and it starts logging.
100104, RE: Zeitronix Data Logger question
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright thanks I'll check that out!
100108, RE: Zeitronix Data Logger question
Posted by baxsom, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have that issue from time to time. Mainly when I try to use my laptop. I dont get as many problems when I hook it to my PDA. Also for some reason, if I recalibrate my boost level, it clears up synch problems with the PDA, go figure.
I generated this page in 0.0093519687652588 seconds, executing 7 queries.