Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Follow up to those that bashed us in the PCM thread
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=33199&mesg_id=33204
33204, RE: Follow up to those that bashed us in the PCM thread
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im on your side, Gary. My post from the origional thread:

Okay haters!!! Can we just let this go about Gary and Howell automotive??? we have all had good and bad experiences with businesses at one point or another. IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY!!!!!!!! i personaly talked to the man about my cams/lash adjuster problems and they weren't even his product. HE was as helpful as he could be given the situation and the shit not even being his. He even wanted me to call him back after i got it figured out just so he could know.
Business is business!!! Some customers will be happy, some will not. His organization is one of ther best that deals with our cars and motors. You know anyone else thats established thats as dedicated to the 2gnt/420a community?

Please feel free to express your opinions and move on. If the post dosen't apply to you or isn't about your problem specificly, please don't flame. I think by and large there are MANY more people on this board that are HAPPY with howell than not.
just my $.02

I generated this page in 0.0090129375457764 seconds, executing 6 queries.