Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: no spark, no fuel priming. ecm?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=137964&mesg_id=137976
137976, RE: no spark, no fuel priming. ecm?
Posted by Castle, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
1) okay I originally copied what the old plug was when I spliced in new pigtail. But I started reading the Haynes manual and also read that same ecu pinout u sent me earlier. And they made sense. What was on the car made no sense. buit did run for 2k + miles. i According to ecu pin out and Haynes manual power should b yellow and signal blue with white stripe and ground black and green stripe. The old plug had had the ground and juice in the wrong spots.
I called a mitsu dealer and they are gonna get back to me on propper wiring.

2) middle wire on coil pack went 12v two seconds later ground. My next thing I did was jummped a ground from the battery to asd red/ white stripe, and relay clicked, but still no fuel pump. So I left the asd jumped and then I jumped fuel pump relay(white with red stripe, 12v) to ground relay clicked and now fuel pump is on. Pressed Schrader valve on fuel rail, sprayed all over, just wanted to see if anything was coming out. So now fuel pump and All coil wires are 12v hot, oh and I hooked up one of those inline spark plug testers to see if I have juice going to plug. Tried starting and no spark to plug, but everything has juice.

3) crankshaft position sensor, checked Signal from ecu and at sensor connector both 8.3.
I generated this page in 0.0075719356536865 seconds, executing 6 queries.