Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: ITB intake change
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=133459&mesg_id=133844
133844, RE: ITB intake change
Posted by Shake_Zulla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by Shake_Zulla thinking about what your looking for could you make your own multiple throttle linkage "thingy" (technical jargon) like what multi carb hot rod people do?....You probably are already working on something and I am probably too late but it is what it is.
You gotta remember I'm trained as a teacher, so "brainstorming" is always welcome. Kinda looking at something like the multiple hole set-up for the linkage as well (Dino's idea notwithstanding). But what we want to do is make the throttle pull on the throttle body a circle with multiple holes so that we have a choice as to where we want the pull to be. Stevie called it the Choo-Choo train design, lol. They show a lever in your link, we're thinking a circle.

Ahh that is a good idea. I would suggest making several sizes of the drive pulley (Im just going to call it a pulley) that the throttle cable attaches to. That way you can adjust your throttle response by increasing the diameter of your drive pulley.
I generated this page in 0.0092399120330811 seconds, executing 6 queries.