Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectBattery drain
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=118039&mesg_id=118039
118039, Battery drain
Posted by ChloRure, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im lost now... now 2 month with that problem and cant find it. I was thinking it was my battery not holding charge so I just bought a new optima red top... wow same problem.

In fact, I can charge the battery with a 6A charger for 12hours... it will start fine, will run fine... but if I shut off the car for around 10hours it will not start, or will if I crank it up long time... sure the ecu will reset so my fuel map reset and im running pig rich again grrrrrrrr.

Ive done the test light with the negative battery connected to it and the light is on... so ive pull all the fuse under the hood and under the steering wheel... light still on. Removed the alarm ... still on. Disconnect audio amplifier... still there.

Ive check all the cable direct on the battery, I have 2 big white wire comming from car harness, 1 of those are draining my battery. How the hell can I find what is it ? I cant run the car with the wire disconnected because it will not start at all without that wire.
I generated this page in 0.0098819732666016 seconds, executing 6 queries.