Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectNeon ECU.............
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=1113&mesg_id=1113
1113, Neon ECU.............
Posted by Armond30, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My ecu is out of my car now, and I wsa kinda curious today about ho our ecu looks compaired to the neon's ecu. So i went to howell's site and looked at the ecu for the neon. after looking at it closely for a few minutes......it's in the same case as ours (I may be slow, But i just realized this). This makes me curious......if all the pin locations are in teh same place for the neon's as ours are, we could probably use the afx computers for the neon (and get rid of that rev limiter). first question. does the neon have a speed governor? second, is that also taken out with the howell ecu? also, has anybody sucessfully tried this? I am sure some of the guys around town would be willing to try it out if all the ecu pins match up, and that is the main question.....do they? I have the avenger electrical service manual with all the ecu mfi pin locations in it, and I am willing to spend the time to check all fo them to see if the neon pins match up.......just need a neon mfi schematic. Anybody want to persue this?

Bring it on............
I generated this page in 0.0089170932769775 seconds, executing 6 queries.