Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectNVT 350 Problem/ Question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=9112&mesg_id=9112
9112, NVT 350 Problem/ Question
Posted by DSMalex, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have owned numerous Talons throughout the years. I bought another ESI about 8 months ago. Had a 3rd gear grind which then led to grinding metal in the trans when the clutch was disengaged. I took the car into a Chrysler dealer and had a used trans put in the car and went ahead and replaced clutch and so on. Got car back and it has a grind in 2nd gear now. Pretty positive it is the syncro in the used transmission, just my luck but then I noticed at first start up there was a little rattling going on. I have driven the car for literally 1 day and I am wondering what to do. I guess I am not having transmission luck, or is the trans that come in these cars that much of a POS that I wont ever have luck. I had a few TSI's and I sold them all off because I got tired of replacing parts every week. I got the ESI to have a dependable car, but it just seems that every DSM I get ends up costing a fortune to maintain. Any ideas, suggestions, insight, knowledge or whatever the technical terms may be to remedy the issues I am having. Id like to know what is going on before I have to cough up another 1500 bucks to go through this again to lead to the same result.
I generated this page in 0.0072190761566162 seconds, executing 6 queries.