Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: 5spd man swap having trouble with starter
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=8695&mesg_id=8704
8704, RE: 5spd man swap having trouble with starter
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Geimers1
ok so im going to replace the wire with 10guage and put a relay does it need to go to the power on the starter or the solenoid also i cut the old parks nature switch and sodered it to the pin useing the the red wire and the black with white stripe then i was also reading on there that there was two black wire with yellow stripe the needed to be ground so i cut that and ground them was i supose to do that?

I am not going to attempt to decipher that run-on sentence. Please use spell check as well.

You can use a relay, I feel it is safer. But since you have a high current switch and will use capable wire, it will work.

You must fuse high current circuits or you are playing with fire. I am not going to say this again.

If you are running a dedicated switch and power wire to the starter, any safety wiring dealing with the clutch or park/neutral safety switch is bypassed. I am not sure why you are bothering with it.
I generated this page in 0.0075211524963379 seconds, executing 6 queries.