Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: Rebuilding or swapping NV-T350 trannys?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=8093&mesg_id=8109
8109, RE: Rebuilding or swapping NV-T350 trannys?
Posted by BurninThatVtechA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks a whole whole lot. like I said before I suck at computers and can't find any parts I'm looking for online, you guys know what your talking about. This will save me a lot time and money considering I just got layed off and had to return to my prior place of employment (subway) which I love subway don't get me wrong but it's a hellofa paycut from pipe welding. lol. Now all i gotta do is find a local reputable mechanic. Which I think he's off this week so when I find out I'll post the total cost of how much to rebuild a t350 tranny Labor, Parts, and Agony. I'm going to try replaceing the motor mounts after I obtain rebuilding my tranny because I have come to the conclusion that is the only thing I can think of that's stressing the inputshaft bearing. I rebuilt my motor mounts about 2 years ago using window weld but I also drive it everyday like I'm in the Indy 500 which probably has alot to do with it. My dad once said "I would make a damn good parts tester for durability". I think that was when I went through the set of tires i got for christmas in 2 months. Now my tires don't spin that much after learning the cost of the second set, my wallet cried for a long time. now i just keep a set of junkyard steelys handy. Thanks for all the help I'll keep in touch.
I generated this page in 0.010410070419312 seconds, executing 6 queries.