Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjecthow do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=4036
4036, how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Posted by 1995talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ive beat the crap out of it and it aint movin a bit.anyone have any tips on how to get it out?
4037, RE: how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
nm dam haynes says to hit it to get the pistion out,but they left out the part of removing the screw that holds the piston in...im so sick of that POS haynes book..
4038, RE: how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice.
4039, RE: how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Originally posted by DarkOne
Nice.

Tell me about it..i cant count how many times ive been left out in the cold or looked like a dumbass because of that gay book..
4058, RE: how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Posted by MCubed45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
getting it out's not that bad. putting it back in on the other hand... what a bitch! getting that clip back in took me longer than everything else put together i think (removing/replacing the cylinder in the car, bleeding etc). but maybe i'm just dumb :shrug
4069, RE: how do you get the piston out of the clutch master cylinder?
Originally posted by MCubed45
getting it out's not that bad. putting it back in on the other hand... what a bitch! getting that clip back in took me longer than everything else put together i think (removing/replacing the cylinder in the car, bleeding etc). but maybe i'm just dumb :shrug

naw i had no probs after i figed out that the screw on the bottom had to be takin out to remove the piston.in all it was only about a 30min job and was very ez..
I generated this page in 0.011421918869019 seconds, executing 7 queries.