Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRough Transmission
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7838&mesg_id=7838
7838, Rough Transmission
Posted by FunkDocta, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well whats up guys Im having problems with my tranny and its pretty annoying. It all started when I changed both left and right axles and a lot of transaxle fluid leaked out. At first the car drove normal than out of no where my odd numbered gears were hard to get into. I literally had to jam it in which wasnt too bad until this morning on my way to work all my gears started acting up. I just finished making a left turn and downshifted into 2nd gear to slow down and notice my gear box felt all loose and rough. Whenever I switch gears there is little effort neede and feels rough like a lot of clicks. The car still drives normal just feels weird like there is no lubrication.

And now for my question, do you think I need to replace the fluid or could it be any other weird "fuck you for buying a dsm" problem? I stopped by walmart to buy some mopar atf+4 transaxle fluid but it seems they dont carry it anymore. By this time the parts center at the stealership was closed but I saw all the bottles for the nvt350 transmission just out of my reach. They are not open on Sunday so where else can I get fluid for my nvt350 that will not kill the synchros?

Thanks for listening to my troublesome dsm adventures.....
I generated this page in 0.0087201595306396 seconds, executing 6 queries.