Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectTransaxle failure?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=6844&mesg_id=6844
6844, Transaxle failure?
Posted by 420aSebring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, I was heading home last week I notice from going into first once the light turned green I had wheel spin and next thing I know it sounded like parts were falling from under the car (none weren't though), and then while engaging into third gear I hear a whinning noise (the noise from that point on was noticeable in any gear), not only do I hear a noise but I also notice that 3rd was harder to get into. When I got home I decided to take it around the neighborhood to see if I could repeat the symptoms so I could get an idea of what was wrong. So as soon as I throw it into reverse I hear a big thud and then I can't engage into any gear whatsoever, not only that but now the car can't even be pushed up the driveway in neutral because the front wheels are locked up so now it's just sitting in the middle of the driveway. Any of the NVT-350 gurus have an idea of what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.
I generated this page in 0.0084538459777832 seconds, executing 6 queries.