Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: ack! weird clutch noises
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=533&mesg_id=538
538, RE: ack! weird clutch noises
Posted by Module Unknown, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, i was thinking it was probably the throw out bearing too. Also, a couple of people that I have talked to thought that's probably what it was, but then i started thinking (which is bad :P) wouldn't it be making noise when pressing the clutch, rather than making the noise go away when pressing the clutch? Oh well, just thought i'd get a couple more opinions or see if anyone thought it may be something else...

Guess i'll just live with it until I need a new clutch. Everything is still working properly, and i really don't want to do all that work just to replace or grease a cheap bearing. I don't know if my clutch is ever gonna go. lol. I'm almost at 100k miles on the stock clutch, longest any clutch in a car has ever lasted me and it still seems to be going strong. It just sounds like butt. x(

Anyone think there would be a problem if I just ignored this until I needed to replace the clutch? A few people have already told me that it shouldn't hurt anything, and if i don't mind looking like a fool when it starts sounding like ass, then just live with it. heh
I generated this page in 0.0079329013824463 seconds, executing 6 queries.