Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectTransmission progres....Pics(no 56k)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=3216&mesg_id=3216
3216, Transmission progres....Pics(no 56k)
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Here, is the way i put together the 5th gear. I know i don't have those bearings or springs, i was just trying to get it figured out.

Here is my new speedometer gear, and my safing brakets. Tell me if you guys think it slides on any further. It doesn't really "pop" like i've heard. i think thats all it goes:

I have that bearing just sitting in there. I don't think anything else goes in there, but what are those two washer deals? Where the hell do they go?

Here is some pictures of my shifter shaft things. Tell me if they look put in wrong:

Here is my old 5th/reverse gear shifter forks after having held my stick into 5th gear to keep it going:

Here is the new one(the farthest down) you can see the (kevlar i think) bushings on the fork are now there:

Also, what fuggin master cyl did bob kise send me??? Look at the angle that they bolt on. and its waaay too huge to fit in there:

Here are some bearings that have something to do with my 5th gear syncro. The just fell out and i lost one spring in a bunch of metal crap:

I have more pictures, but they gave me "file error". Ill take some more later.

I generated this page in 0.020301103591919 seconds, executing 6 queries.