Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: ATTN: Matt D. - Fidanza Part# Non-Modular Flywheel that bolts to the flext plate
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1051&mesg_id=1106
1106, RE: ATTN: Matt D. - Fidanza Part# Non-Modular Flywheel that bolts to the flext plate
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The CM pressure plate will bolt right up to a Luk or Sachs modular flywheel(thats what we have stock). The guy who built my clutch just drilled out the rivits of a stock modular clutch, and then built a custom 6 puck cermaic facing disk, then bolted it together. All the pressure plates are the same..actually I believe CM and Spec, ect..use a Luk or Sachs stock pressure plate and modify it, for higher clamp load #'s. But a non mod, and mod flywheel will both bolt up to the CM pressure plate. I'm pretty sure the disk will be ok for fit too..i not 100% positive, but i think its the same size diameter as the stock setup..i dont see why it wouldnt be.. I just worry about the strength of our flexplates..Oh yeah, i can have the trans out and on the ground in about an hour and a half now :) hahah.. Much easier and faster than what you guys have to put up with
I generated this page in 0.0081281661987305 seconds, executing 6 queries.