Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: Torque Lock-Up mod
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=3915&mesg_id=3918
3918, RE: Torque Lock-Up mod
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The most recent belief on the issue of tranny cooler is to run a new one in addition to the stock one. And your stock one should be located at the bottom of the radiator as an integral part of said radiator, built in. If you don't have 2 lines running out of the radiator to the tranny then you probably have a manual tranny radiator.

And sorry, I thought you were talking about the Torque REDUCTION Mod. I gave you the instructions for that one. The Torque Lock-Up Mod is less useful, unless you intend on regularly blowing by the Speed Limit! You most likely won't feel a whole lot from it in town, I didn't, and unless you'r turbo'd you won't get anywhere near 100mph in a quarter, I think I might have barely hit 90mph. But if you still want to do it, it's not difficult.
- Just get under the dash and find the brake switch (hint; it's on the brake pedal)
- Disconnect the plug
- Cut the black wire
- done

you can install an on off switch if you want, works the same as the other mod I described.
I generated this page in 0.0097758769989014 seconds, executing 6 queries.