Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectpics of my new shiftknob
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2539
2539, pics of my new shiftknob
Posted by ajna_star, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i dont think the pics do it justice, it looks SO much better than the stocker, real CF looks nice too... i left the OD wires sticking out for now cos its too cold to relocate them. i also managed to pop the small spring inside the white OD box out, so i can only get it to be in OD.... if anyone knows how this goes in, let me know...

and excuse my cars dirtyness...

2540, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice shit knob, i mean uhhh shift (AUTOS SUCK!!!) omg i said that out loud? :P
2543, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
Posted by scirio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sticks out like a sore polished/chrome thumb wraped in carbon fiber vinyl. Just MHO. If the chrome was black then:thumbsup
2545, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
well i like it :P *edit* its not vinyl, its real CF :P

will match the CF dash trim im gonna put in too...
2554, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
Posted by woo2gnt97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My frnd had the same one in his cavalier z24. I liked it, personally. You have to make the rest of the interior match though :)
2557, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
yea... soon as it gets warm out... whoel interior is gonna be done in stock style black vinyl... and a CF dash kit to match...

its just too cold to fuck with now
2558, RE: pics of my new shiftknob
Posted by python6586, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey did u ever get the pics i sent you of mine, looks good btw, pretty much same style as mine, i put the overdrive button and fabbed up a switch plate that fills in the empty space under the h.u and i just put that button in there next to my undercar switch and torque converter lockup switch.

Mods:
CAI, OBX exhaust, Grillcraft grills, altezzas, ard ryver g6 17's wrapped w/ falken's, VIS racing c.f hood, 2 12" kicker comp's w/pioneer h.u, streetglow blue undercars, red dash kit, indiglo guages, n other shit
I generated this page in 0.015784025192261 seconds, executing 7 queries.