Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=1474&mesg_id=1732
1732, RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?
Posted by importzrule, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good news, got faster! Before when running those 18.9's of mine with my fully loaded down gs my girls 02 cavy auto with just a fiberglass ram air hood and no extras would pull from mine after second gear in my car and she would keep about 1 car length on me the whole time, well i raced her again tonight after tightening up my throttle body so that it opened all the way and so that it was barely open when i wasnt on the accelerator to give it more response and a little more power, well, i took her and had about half a car length on her and still slightly pulling till she braked and backed off. Im going to the track this tuesday if weather permits, im gonna remove my subs, spare tire, jack, put in a gallon of 110 octane, prolly have about a half tank of gas and see what she runs with this new throttle body mod and the removal of all that junk in my trunk and ill post a time then, wish me luck!! P.S. just bought my muffler but it wont be on in time for the track maybe next time!
I generated this page in 0.0070338249206543 seconds, executing 6 queries.