apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
carbon fiber hood
838, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by tacoman123, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You should goto AutoZone and get some new calipars, and get some crossed drilled rotors :-)

Because, if you get big rims, I see it all the time, old, dirty calipars. Get new ones IMO, if you want every detail of your car to be good, like me :-)

~Tacoman
839, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by fasterGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Because through autozone they will run you 250 bucks... 65 each for the calipers, and another 60 each in core charges because you will not have a core to return. Sounds a little steep for what a little bit of paint will take care of.

I looked into it ;)
840, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
just take ur stock calipers. Most the dumbasses at advance/autozone wouldn't notice.
841, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by Fast420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a set of 2 piston calipers, the rebuild kit to rebuild them and new stock replacement rotors and pads from Pepboys. I'm looking for $250 OBO. I paid more than that for everything so I am losing out at this price but I never installed them and no one local seems to want them and I need the money.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

842, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Would you seperate the caliper stuff from the rest? Either way I'll take that stuff off your hands. 250 shipped?? jason2gnt@aol.com

843, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i cant afford to pay 250 but sounds like jason wants to hit up that deal.

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
carbon fiber hood
844, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by Fast420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah I'll do $250 including shipping, just let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

845, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
I sent you mail bro, but yes I want them. Just email me your address.... I think I am going to have abe(fusion) send you the money order cuz hes buying parts from me for 250. Easier and quicker that way. jason2gnt@aol.com
846, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by silverbullet, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>just take ur stock calipers. Most the dumbasses at advance/autozone wouldn't notice.<

Hey man i work at advance auto parts lol , but anyways i have thought about getting some gsx calipers and i was just going to go to a junk yard and get just any old calipers. i do agree most people that work at those places really wont notice or they just dont care like me
847, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I did say MOST. look what category you are placing yourself into. :P I know some knowledgeable guys that work in parts houses, but typically, they are ricers or dumb rednecks. lol. I will probably work at one next year when I move b/c it'll be easy for me.
848, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Hey bro... I haven't heard from you other than the above posts. Let me know what is up... Ive had too many things sold out from under me lately so I would like to know that I have this wrapped up. Lemme know please, thanks
849, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by JustOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know where to get a pair and you don't Jason :P

HaHaHa

Besides you’ll just take them off in a few months anyway.

If I don't get those I might try that scam at autozone. The only way they would know is if something said dual piston caliper on it and they see a single piston.
850, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
>Besides you’ll just take them off in a few months anyway.

You know... that is an dumb comment because you know how things are. I sold some things to pay my bills... I think that was the responsible thing to do. Besides...now I'm living with parents like you are so maybe I'll be able to keep some things!!

If I didn't know your smart ass sense of humor I'd be pissed..... :P
851, RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors
Posted by JustOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Jason, Jason, Jason I'm just messin w/ you.

Hell yeah livin w/ the moms is bad ass for the car funds, bad for other things, but I'm never home anyway.

You and your gf ok???

I generated this page in 0.010867118835449 seconds, executing 7 queries.