Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 150 items w/ pics)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=71879&mesg_id=72289
72289, RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 150 items w/ pics)
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Originally posted by bunkey_clipse wasn't sure if you have this available: hatch strut coolant overflow resevoir side mirror cover fuse box cover let me know! thanks.
I have one hatch strut, coolant resevoir, and the fuse box cover. How's $35 shipped sound?
Originally posted by ShadowRuleZ Crank sensor, the four relays on the fire wall, EGR, MAP sensor, IAC, coolant sensor, ECU (95 ATX), all for a 95 (round pin). Essentially I want to start replacing crap on this motor and see if any of it fixes the problem since I don't get a CEL.
hmm.. well I have no idea which sensor is for what anymore, make me an offer.. this is all i got: might have those relays still on the parts car too.. i'll check tomorrow.

that looks like the camshaft sensor to me..

Sorry_i_win, help me out... i need two bolts from you. my car has been donw for months because of this... and im ignorant...

I need the bolt that tightens the p/s a/c belt. its the bolt that pushes that pulley inwards so it tightens the belt. its about 4 inches long... or from q-t on my keyboard. and i need the one for the alternator that tightens the belt there too. hit me up on 602.561.5657 if you can help me what so ever... so desparate. i refuse to pay satan 160 bucks for two bolts...never.
I generated this page in 0.0079219341278076 seconds, executing 6 queries.