Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 150 items w/ pics)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=71879&mesg_id=72046
72046, RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 150 items w/ pics)
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MiztahfooLish
When his time runs out, let me know. Also if you mind adding the 2 front crossmember large bolts with all the washers that goes with it on this deal if available. Thanks. MiztahfooLish...

I'm awaiting payment for madhatters stuff and it looks like he's serious about it, but I'll sell you those crossmember bolts and washers for $2 plus shipping.

Originally posted by clipse2g95
I'm interested in all the gray interior pieces, all vents (door panel, upper console, defroster, inside doors), all pieces that come off of the door panel (the handle used to close door, and the case behind the door handle), inner lining of by the speedo and tach, upper and lower center console pieces, ashtray and cupholder tops. If you dont know all the pieces I need just give me a price for the ones you konw or a price for all the pieces that you have and let me know what they are. I'm located in Green Bay, WI 54311 Thanks, Cory

hmm... well shipping the larger pieces sucks, but how bout I sell you all the smaller grey interior pieces that I have (some I have already sold)?

Make me an offer on those for now. Shipping will probably be $20-40.
I generated this page in 0.0070788860321045 seconds, executing 6 queries.