Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=71879&mesg_id=71947
71947, RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cs82685
so this is gonna sound stupid, but are any of the aftermarket parts for sale, or are these all things you've changed or took off the talon? cause i'm in the hunt for gauges and a triple pillar pod, and someone was lookin for a stillen bumper a couple weeks ago

nope, sorry these are all mostly extra parts I have in my garage. I'm not parting out my car. I'm tryin to keep from selling off all the good stuff.. lol.. but if times get tough it might come to that.

Originally posted by SilverBullet20g
Paypal sent for brake lines..

cool.. I'll try to get them shipped out tomorrow. Guess you don't want the gsx caliper then? I'm willing to haggle with ya if you're interested.

Originally posted by Chamuko
Got a 97+ fuel rail? witht the test port on the end? How about a the connectors for the MT tranny? Fuel hose from firewall to rail?

I replied to your thread before I saw this.. i'll take a close look at the fuel rails.. if you can find a pic of the connectors, i should have them but they're no longer connected so i have no idea which they are. feul hose i think i left on the talon... so i dont think i have that but i'll look again.

Originally posted by turbo8u
i want the headlights, you have both?

I should have three 95-96 style headlights, but the ones from the talon appear to be missing.. that's the only one i've found so far (it was in my car before i wrecked it). It's in great shape tho.
I generated this page in 0.0083639621734619 seconds, executing 6 queries.