Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS: performance parts
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=61093&mesg_id=61186
61186, RE: FS: performance parts
Posted by 2g99RSNC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey chris can u post ur email and i'll send them
the rest u should have pics if u dont let me know i'll resend
\
i bacially got ripped off on a water to air setup that got me pretty pissed off and paypal wouldnt really do anything to help me about it. that kind of got me started then i just dont have time anymore i work 7-530 at crown honda one hour drive one way mon-sat and sunday i work a little side job for extra cash to pay back student loans and buy more tools for work. so i've kind of got tired of it i guess not really being real streetable and stuff plus sence i work at honda i get a car for really really cheap so i'm getting a honda S2000 and got a turbo that i'm going to put on it somthing nice to go out in and has some nice power.

so car is going back to stock and will be sold
the motor and everything was built to take hell i was going to run 25 psi out of my GTS-70 from inovative turbo system and bascially be drag car but i really dont have time to do it any more just want to have something nice to drive so i can take my girl out and not have to always ride around in my beater bitch hatch

fully built, gt70 turbo, and F.A.S.T standalone what more do i need to say
I generated this page in 0.0073912143707275 seconds, executing 6 queries.