Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectF/S lots of Turbo Parts
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=84586&mesg_id=84586
84586, F/S lots of Turbo Parts
Posted by RSTsoon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
v--Link to pictures of all the parts--v

http://photobucket.com/albums/c135/EclipseRST

I have a lot of parts for sale.
The reason im selling them is because my car was hit twice...while parked in the drive way...yeah i know. That and the drivers door handle broke off about a week ago...so its hard to get in the car now, therefore, im selling it.

Most of these parts were never used because I was waiting to put them on. They've been sitting in my bedroom looking all nice.

760w Sony Amp(used but works great) - Make an offer

2 10" Kenwood DB+ in a box(used but also work great) - Make an offer

Turbonetics T3/T4 .50 A/R(sent used to me by Motofool. No shaft play and it spins fine. Never installed so I cant really say much about it. But there is a few very small chips on the blades. Thats actually just copper gasket on the exhaust side from when i was attempting to install it but never got to.) - Make an offer but try not to low ball me.

Tripple Gauge Pillar(Black) - 25$ + Shipping

Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge(New, never used)- 35$ + Shipping

Autometer Boost Gauge(used but works fine) - 25$ + shipping

Injen Intake Filter(new, never used) - 50$ + shipping

2 thats right, 2 Walbro 255lph-HP(GSS341) fuel pump sets(new, never used) - 80$ + Shipping

Vortech SFMU (New, never used) with all its plates, springs, disk - 300$ + shipping!

HKS BYPASS Valve(Never used, assembled it...if its not assembled right...you an take it apart it put it back the right way...since theres only like 5 parts that make it :P) - Make me an offer, no low blows.

Tial 38mm External Wastegate set at 5-6 psi(New, Never Used) - $200 + Shipping

Intake pipe thats flanged for the hks bypass valve I have - make an offer

Missing Link(New, Never used) - 40$ + shipping

Misc Items - Cat. Flang, Some other flange, Bunch of clamps, Log Manifold that wont let your hood shut b/c the external wastegate hits it..., 2 SS steel braded lines, A coupe rubber fuel lines, some with fittings. - Make offer on any.

You can post here or email me at EclipseRS@gmail.com
PayPal Only unless you live in Birmingham Alabama and then ill just take cash. :)
Ill check back later tonight, i have exams i need to go take.
I generated this page in 0.0094280242919922 seconds, executing 6 queries.