Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectTriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=7930
7930, TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by icedout, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Trying to make a meet at sixflags in NJ towards the end of july... wanna see what kind of turnout we could have....open to everyone

Poll question: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps

Poll result (9 votes)
During the week when you get buy get one free (4 votes)Vote
on the weekend when it's packed to the hill and only 10 bucks off (2 votes)Vote
Or just don't care as long as it's soon (1 votes)Vote
Or i'm too much of a pussy to ride the scary rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 votes)Vote

7935, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by Jesters Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im down. You know that! Icedout, hit me up on AIM next time you see me on -(Silver420A) Thanks

7942, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by ThE oRACLe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
IM WILLING BUT WILL HAVE 2 PLAY IT BY EAR...:thumbsup
7951, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i really dont car when we go. I have a free pass for the whole summer and I have no job so wheneva is fine with me.

7956, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
i would rather due it during the week cause there are less people. The weekends are always so packed there.....but i will schedule it for the majority of the people:thumbsup
7960, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by ThE oRACLe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no can do for the week ... i work and cannot get off ... .
7990, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
ok the weekend it will be...... where is the others at why hasn't anyone else responded!!!!:wary
7992, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm down for it....just gotta know the date a week in advance, that way i can schedule for the day off.
7993, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
will do figuring the last weekend in july
8012, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by Jesters Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I may not be able to go now. Shit came up. I'll have to play it by ear.

8016, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
ok can we at least get a list going or should i shoot for another weekend
8071, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
ok who is in for the last weekend in july
8086, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am going on Saturday.

8096, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
damm............. i got this family event...............i wanna go
8099, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
Posted by Bruiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry guys. I'm unavailable for the next few weekends. Parties, alumni functions, and I'm gonna be moving out of Jersey soon.

Rich

1999 Eclipse GS
OZ Edition
AEM CAI
...more to come, I'm just gettin' started
8184, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
ok after speaking with remy that is down there right now....... i won;t be making a weekend date..... way too many people for a weekend. So it will be sometime during the week. Sorry guys but i can't wait in those long ass lines with my knee...
8195, RE: TriState 6 Flags meet in NJ.... taking an interest on when people would want to go!!!! This is for all the NJ/NY/PA/CT/MD peeps
yo who wanted to go during the week..... let me know cause we might go next wed. the 30 of july
I generated this page in 0.010596990585327 seconds, executing 9 queries.