Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectChicago Auto Show meet
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=5694
5694, Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by OldMansChild, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well guys I haven't posted much here, but have been a member since the summer. I still haven't met any of you guys so I thought this may be a good opportunity...here's my post from the calendar...

My car club, Team Revolution, will be hosting a large meet at the national auto show when it comes to Chicago. Tentative date on the 15th. Will have many forums with participating members, such as 3si.org. Possible overnight after-party in Naperville/Aurora area (40 min. west of chicago) if things go as planned. Email me for details (TheOldMansChild@aol.com)
5758, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by babybeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sounds interesting. Keep us updated on who is going, I'm pretty sure I've heard of you guys but I'm not positive. Did anyone of you guys go to World Of Wheels? My bro's 2gnt was there.
5761, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by 2hot97GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im out in naperville/aurora.. im down. i get free tickets to the autoshow from work too.
5769, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by nisrEclipse99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im out by Rockford IL, But I plan on comming to the show..where do i get tickets?It would be cool to see some of you guys there.:thumbsup
5821, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
you've probably heard of Team High Revolutions...they're a club from around here with a lot of Integras and whatnot...but they're stuck-up bastards and nobody likes them. Team Rev (my club) is a club from MI that is spreadin throughout the country (slowly). I'm from Naperville and was former IL leader before handing it off to my friend who is also from naperville, and he's co-leader of IL with my ex, who is from chicago. As for tickets...beats me! hehehe, i gotta find that out myself!
5822, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
i had double posted..oops
5823, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by 2hot97GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
fuck THR.
5864, RE: Chicago Auto Show meet
Posted by babybeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I should be goin possibly this sunday.
I generated this page in 0.0073871612548828 seconds, executing 7 queries.