Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectJune 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=2200
2200, June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just found out that the highway exit ramps to the meeting place are CLOSED for about 5 weeks! So i am posting a NEW MEETING PLACE!!! This one is good! It will be in K-Mart parking lot, 1 pm, on June 1st, Toledo, OH. Here is the address for you guys so you can get driving directions. 5956 W Central AVE, Toledo, OH 43615. This place is about a mile or less off of the highway, and many places to eat and the like right by. Off of the exit, you will trun right, and K-Mart will be on your right hand side. I'm sorry for the change, but i had no choice. If you have any questions, let me know. For those who are going, please REPLY to this thread, to let me know that you indeed saw this, and know about the location change!!!! Thanks,
Matt
2201, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by 96rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I saw it the change is alright with me. I was in Toledo last weekend 2 get parts for my car and scoped the area out. alot of construction going on in some spots glad u changed the location.
2202, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
got cha, no problem man, im down and psyched.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
2203, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by jesse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got your message. I'll post it on the other boards
2204, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Hahha , ok K-mart will be on your LEFT HAND side. My badd, sorry for the mixup. I hope nobody gets lost lol Just look for it, you cant miss it. Its on the corner of CENTRAL and HOLLAND SYLVANIA RD. It will be easiest to make a left at the light on that intersection, and then turn left into the parking lot. So who else in planning on going? lets go people! And for those who are bad with finding places, i can email you my cell phone # just in case you might need to get hold of me on Saturday :)
2205, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by 99GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm there.

Eric Madden
2206, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by PettyCash, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey I may make it, depends on the wife. Although my GVR4 is still a beater at this point.

97 Eclipse GS (SOLD)
91 Galant VR4 on the way

Honda, taking the "R" out of "shirt".

2207, might not make it
Posted by ghostshellx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i just found out my g-pa is not doing to good and i'm going down to see him in florida, i'll be back in time but i'm not sure about my fundage after that
2208, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by All4thaN0okie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll be there...either riding with or drivin 99GS....

'95 Eclipse RS
INTERIOR
-Sony CDXM 750
-2 JL Audio 12w0 subs
-Premiere Amp
-CompuStar 2WAS Alarm with Remote Start and Pager
EXTERIOR
-Enkei 15" wheels (came with the car)
-2nd Generation Altezza Tails
-Clear Bumper Lenses
-APC Speed Glo Mirrors (with turn signals)
-Red LED Washer Nozzles
PERFORMANCE
-K&N Filter

2209, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by 98EvolTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
damn i would go but thats like 7 hours away! anyone doing anything else in the chi-town area?
2210, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll definately be there and so will my bro.
2211, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
bumpin this up! Just a reminder of the meet in Toledo on June 1st, this saturday, in the K-mart parking lot on Central Ave. Starts around 1 pm, and will go until maybe 4 pm or whenever people start leavin. Hope to see you guys there!!
2212, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
okay i drove all the way over there, like 375 miles round trip for me, get to k-mart parking lot and NO ONE is there. :( I'm like uhhhh okay, I saw a lot of eclipse driving around, but none were in the parking lot, only car that was there was a 97 talon and it was just parked, no one around. I'm kinda pissed, but o well it was good experience to get used to road trips I suppose.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
2213, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by All4thaN0okie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i was there..with about 5 other people...... we also saw that red talon.... when did you get there??

'95 Eclipse RS
INTERIOR
-Sony CDXM 750
-2 JL Audio 12w0 subs
-Premiere Amp
-CompuStar 2WAS Alarm with Remote Start and Pager
EXTERIOR
-Enkei 15" wheels (came with the car)
-2nd Generation Altezza Tails
-Clear Bumper Lenses
-APC Speed Glo Mirrors (with turn signals)
-Red LED Washer Nozzles
PERFORMANCE
-K&N Filter

2214, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
If you got there after about 3:15 or 3:30 or so, we all left about then.
2215, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
i arrived approximately 2:20 pm Indiana time, Ohio must be an hour ahead or something thats probably why I missed you guys. man this sucks :( btw i think i saw you and and someone else drive by on 23south while i was heading north to the central ave exit. I still cant believe I missed you guys.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
2216, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by 99GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Probably saw me as well. I broke down (around Upper Sandusky) on the way back to Columbus; had to have the car towed back to my garage. Take a look at her Monday.

Eric Madden
2217, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Posted by 96rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was wondering why u weren't behind me anymore. I was hauling a$$ trying 2 get back home though. We left at like 2:20 IN time. I made it back home at like 3:40. Ohio is an hour ahead of us 2.
2218, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
Damn! now i feel really bad about you guys driving all that way for only a few of us showing up..oh well, i tried :) But anyway, it was cool to meet some of you guys, and maybe i'll see more of you at the DSM shootout in Ohio..you MUST be there!(although i prob wont feel as bad if you don't show..) I might post a few pics i got of our little meet, so be on the look out later on. But all you guys i did see, you all have great lookin cars..sorry to hear about the break down 99gs! Now that doesn't make me feel better too...lol well what can you do?....Good to meet you guys though :)
2219, RE: June 1st-Tri-state area meet people PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!! location change!!
did you get your boost done?

btw...I blew my sub on the way home.
I'm rockin' to a pair of 8's for a couple of weeks now
I generated this page in 0.013962984085083 seconds, executing 7 queries.