Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectSCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1529&mesg_id=1529
1529, SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok this is sorta unofficial so I'm jsut throwing it out there. If ne1 wants to hang with me and see me get murdered by other cars at autocross, then on:
March 3rd
@
The Oakland Coliseum

you can see me get creamed. I posted something like this a while back and nobody came, but since there are more bay area peeps now I just wanted to see if ne1 wants to come. There is a complete absence of 2GNTs at the SF region autox. I AM the only one (besides those 2 95 Talon TSis), so I'm representin 2GNT there, hehe even on my sponser like like 2GNT.com! I'll probably bring a video camera also so if you want me to film something (revving your engine, walkaround the car, etc...) I can do it an post it. Hehe no burn outs or anything crazy though.

If ne1 is interested in competing I can coach you as well since I've been doing it for about a year. Just go to SCCAs website and find their application form and send it in for a membership card. IT's 25 bux for the membership and 25 bux to race. Autox is a great learning experience hope to see somebody there.
I generated this page in 0.0088961124420166 seconds, executing 6 queries.