Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectFreeway CLOSED!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=7275&mesg_id=7392
7392, Freeway CLOSED!
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay guys - here's bad news. Hwy 225 at Beltway 8 is CLOSED from 6-6 to 6-9 for construction. You're going to have to take I-45 all the way south to beltway. Call for directions, or an address for MapQuest. If i don't answer, keep calling, or email me. My cell sucks.

Am i supplying the meat, or are we doing a BBQ-what-ya-brung kinda thing? burnwhatyabrung would be cooler, so i don't have to worry about making things edible enough for the non-spicy guys.

...and anyone who wants to meet up that isn't a local who has my cell number (aka not Jason, Joe, Thura, Sorensen, Jury, jake, dave.. you know who you are) PM me for a contact number. FYI, this is TOMORROW, SUNDAY the 8TH from 6PM until whenever. My bro'n'law doesn't work Mondays, and i've been on a work-from-home-or-not-at-all-on-Monday streak for the last month, so... bring it. You have officially been challenged, and yes i will own you all at foosball (AND DARTS!!) if i drink enough.
I generated this page in 0.0088119506835938 seconds, executing 6 queries.