Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: SD Meet (5 people)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3889&mesg_id=3895
3895, RE: SD Meet (5 people)
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok...I think the manager got a little pissed. Recently, I needed to get a week off to study for the MCAT, which I took the 2nd time. Now that I was asking her if she could find someone else to work for me Sunday, cuz I normally don't work that day, she said its payback time, since she found someone to work for me last time. I told her it was my last day to take a break, but to no avail. I didn't try the church thing, she sees me at church, so she knows I go @ 9am. The shift I'm working's from 11:30-4. So I'm screwed. So for the past year, I haven't had a break and I am starting to burn out.

Now the debate is, should I quit the job all of a sudden and not give a notice? Isn't this bad for ur record though? And if I were to quit, u guys have any hookups so I could work ASAP if I quit? All these are just last minute scenarios just in case I really can't find someone to work for me. My other option was to just follow u guys afterwards. Hopefully u guys will still be there by 5 or 6. Can't we make it a dinner meet? Please? Hehehe. Just some suggestions.
I generated this page in 0.010783910751343 seconds, executing 6 queries.